The New Podcasting Details
Since Alex requested them, here is how i go about podcasting now
Recording the Intro/Outro
- First i recoreded the intro in Aucacity. This consists of recording the vocals (Bern).
- Importing the song (converted to MP3 or WAV in iTunes).
- Line up the vocals and song.
- Trim song accordingly.
- Add fade out effect.
- Export to MP3.
- The same process can be applied to your outro however you wish.
Recording your episode
- Get yourself organized however you want (Outline, Show notes)
- Begin recording, and get the body of the episode down in Audacity
- Once you are done, import your Intro.mp3 and/or Outro.mp3s
- Line up the episode with your intro and outro so that they flow together nicely
- Export to MP3
Uploading your podcast
- After you have created an OurMedia account, upload the file, and add all the nessecary details (Lisence, Author, Copyright holder).
- This part will take a while, depending on how long your episode is.
- Once that is done, go back into your file history, and look for the file you just uploaded. it will give you a direct URL link to the file, so link that in your podcast, and your good to go!
And futher questions you can contact me and ill help you out.